The Robson Square Ice Rink and Plaza
Open December 1, 2018 until February 28, 2019
This winter, renew a classic Vancouver tradition and enjoy some old-fashioned fun. Robson Square’s outdoor skating rink is open, so celebrate winter in style with free skating in the heart of downtown Vancouver. It’s a magical place to enjoy the holidays with your friends, family and loved ones.
Skating at Robson Square is free if you bring your own skates. We offer skate rentals for $5/pair. Helmets are also available.
Hours of Operation:
- SUNDAY to THURSDAY: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- FRIDAY and SATURDAY: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Christmas Eve (December 24th): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Christmas Day (December 25th): 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Boxing Day (December 26th): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st): 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- New Year’s Day (January 1st): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
*Skate rental ends 30mins prior to close
Ice Rink Closures, Schedule Changes & Events:
Watch here for updates or call the Robson Square Hotline 604-646-3554. Please be advised that warm weather leads to warm ice! Robson Square Ice Rink may need to close unexpectedly.
If you are a teacher or administrator with a grade 4-7 class, we offer the opportunity for a free skate with rental and lesson for your class during the week as part of our Robson Square Ice Rink School Program. Robson Square will provide your class with free skate and helmet rentals.
The school program runs Monday through Friday with three 1 hour time slots daily.
Please contact us at 604-646-3557 or RSQIceRink@pacegroup.com