Robson Square Ice Rink
Open December 1, 2016 until February 14, 2017
This winter, renew a classic Vancouver tradition and enjoy some old-fashioned fun. Robson Square’s outdoor skating rink is open, so celebrate winter in style with skating in the heart of downtown Vancouver. It’s a magical place to enjoy the holidays with your friends, family and loved ones.
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Holiday Hours of Operation:
- Christmas Eve (Dec. 24): 9:00am-9:00pm
- Christmas Day (Dec. 25): 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Boxing Day (Dec. 26): 9:00am-9:00pm
- New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31): 9:00am-11:00pm
- New Year’s Day (Jan. 1): 9:00am-9:00pm
*Skate rental ends 30mins prior to close
$4.00 Skate Rental Fee
Ice Rink Closures, Schedule Changes & Events:
Watch here for updates or call the Robson Square Hotline 604-646-3554. Please be advised that warm weather leads to warm ice! Robson Square Ice Rink may need to close unexpectedly.
If you are a grade 4-7 school, you can enroll sign up for free skating at the Robson Square Ice Rinks school program. Robson Square will provide your class with free skate and helmet rentals.
The school program runs Monday through Friday with three 1 hour time slots daily.
Please contact us at 604-646-3557 or RSQIceRink@pacegroup.com